- Excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids for boosting brainpower and lowering blood pressure
- 300 mg of EPA + DHA+DPA per capsule.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and has anti-inflammatory effects
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is found in high concentrations in the brain and has been recognized as important for brain
- DPA contains even stronger anti-inflammatory properties than EPA and DHA
MapleLife Omega-3 Fish Oil softgels use the highest quality of fish oil to ensure top notch products for our consumers. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that cannot be produced by the human body and must be obtained through our diet. There are several types of omega-3 fatty acids. Two crucial ones (EPA and DHA) are primarily found in certain fish.
According to research conducted by Health Canada, a balanced ratio of adequate EPA and DHA is needed on a daily basis to help support cognitive health and brain function; support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children and adolescents; Maintain and support cardiovascular health; reduce serum triglycerides and triglycerols; and reduce pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis in adults.