- A more stable omega-3 fatty acid compared to fish oil,åÊhelps boosts brainpower and lower blood pressure.
- Each Softgel contains 1000mg of Harp Seal Oil (EPA 6%, DHA 6%, DPA 3%).åÊContaining 300 mg of EPA+DHA+DPA per serving, ouråÊHarp Seal Oil Gold 1000mgåÊcontains double the strength of our popular 500 mg.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is found in high concentrations in the brain and has been recognized as important for brain.
- DPA contains even stronger anti-inflammatory properties than EPA and DHA.
Harp Seal Oil is recognized as the best source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, as it not only contains EPA and DHA but also DPA. About a third of the long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids circulating in the human blood is the result of DPA, which are the most important of the essential fatty acid family in maintaining soft, plaque-free arterial walls. Harp sealåÊoil is also more stable than fish oil, and less vulnerable to the natural process of oxidation.